General terms and conditions of sales and use
Parentsaround.com websiteUsers of the www.parentsdanslesparages.com website, owned by SAS Ars Nova Systems, must respect the provisions of the French Data Protection Act, the violation of which is punishable by law. They must refrain, in the case of personal information they access, from collecting or misusing it and, more generally, any act likely to infringe on the privacy or reputation of individuals.. The general structure as well as any texts, animated or still images, videos and sounds are the property of ARS NOVA SYSTEM. Any total or partial representation of this site, by any process whatsoever without the express permission of Ars Nova Systems, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. The Ars Nova Systems and Parentsdanslesparages brands on the site are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks without the express permission of Ars Nova Systems is prohibited. Users access this site at their own risk. We cannot be held liable for any damages arising from your access or use of the site or download data from this site. Ars Nova Systems accepts no responsibility for the hypertext links set up within this website to other resources present on the internet. Users and visitors of the website cannot establish a hyperlink to this website without the express consent of Ars Nova Systems.
Parental control software Parentsaround.comA personal, non-transferable licence is integrated into the parental control solution parentsdanslesparages, hereafter referred to as the Service, for you by Ars Nova Systems. This license is intended to allow you to use and benefit from the service provided by Ars Nova Systems. You are not authorised to copy, modify, distribute, sell or rent all or part of our software. Likewise, you may not decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software. Ars Nova Systems is constantly changing and improving its service. Thus we may add, edit or remove features. You can stop using our service at any time. Ars Nova Systems reserves the right to cease providing you all or part of the service, or add or create new limits to the use of this service at any time. The TiViKid service included in the App works by searching YouTube for content based on predifined searches to provide you corresponding contents. It cannot be held responsible for the appropriateness of this content. YouTube operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any content that is alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. More details here .
1) Warranties and covenants disclaimerOur Service is subject to an obligation of means, within the limit of what is commercially reasonable. . Our Service is, however, subject to a limited warranty. Except as expressly provided under these operating conditions, Ars Nova Systems makes no specific promise about the service. For example, we do not incur any obligation regarding the content of the service, the specific features made available through this service, reliability, availability or suitability to your needs. We provide our services “as is”.
Code of ethics and confidentiality requirementsThis code of ethics and rules of confidentiality define how Ars Nova Systems uses and protects any information that you provide when using this website and Service. The data provided by users of the Service is recorded on Ars Nova Systems’ files. In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 on the protection of privacy, Service users have a right to access, correct and delete their data. Furthermore, such information shall under no circumstances be transferred to third parties. You remain the owner of the data you give us. Ars Nova Systems is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this service, you can be assured that this information will be used in accordance with this statement.
Data collected using Mobile Device Management (MDM) on iOSThe ParentsAround Parental Control App is a parental control service that uses Mobile Device Management (MDM) on iOS to enforce restrictions on children's devices. To achieve this goal, the application collects data on the device through the MDM. We collect the following data: device model name, device model version, device name, MAC network address, IMEI number, OS version number, list of installed applications device (name, size, version). This data is only used for the purpose of restricting the child's device as part of the parental control service. This data is stored anonymously on secure servers and is never communicated to third parties. The user of the service has the possibility at any time to erase his data. Possible restrictions on the device by the MDM are: prohibit the installation of application, prohibit iTunes, prohibit safari, prohibitions of applications according to age, prohibit adult content, prohibit books, movies and broadcasts age, ban purchases in apps.
General terms and conditions of sale
1) PreambleThese General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply exclusively between Ars Nova Systems, a company based at 6 rue Rose Dieng-Kuntz 44300 Nantes France, and anyone visiting or making a purchase on the www.parentsaround.com website. These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change, with the conditions applicable being those in force on the website at the time you place your order. The placing of an order implies, on the part of the buyer, full and unreserved acceptance of Ars Nova Systems’ General terms and conditions of sale.
2) Trial periodYou can trial the Service with all its features available for free over a period of 30 days. During or after this period, you can place an order.
3) OrderTo place an order, you must first identify yourself. An online form allows you to enter the information we require to validate your order and payment online. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale is a prerequisite to all orders. Ars Nova Systems reserves the right to refuse any order from a customer who has a current dispute lodged against us.
4) Order cancellationShould an order be cancelled by the customer, with prior agreement from our Ars Nova Systems customer service, the customer must post a letter to Ars Nova Systems stating their surname, first name, account details, and the transaction number of the transaction or the invoice number to the following address: ARS NOVA SYSTEMS – Customer Service 6 rue Rose Dieng-Kuntz 44300 Nantes France Prior agreement will only be given by our customer service under exceptional conditions in accordance with Article L. 121-20-2 paragraph 1 (exclusions from the right of withdrawal) of the French Consumer Code: “The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised, unless the parties agree otherwise, for service provision contracts where the service has already started with the consumer’s agreement, before the end of the period of seven days.” (Law No. 2001-741 of 23 August 2001 on the transposition of EU directives and adaptation of community law in the field of consumer law)
Billing, Payment & Prices
1) BillingCustomers may choose one of the billing options below when placing an order for service.
- ZEN package: If the client chooses this option, they are not required to buy the service for a period exceeding 30 days, but the service is charged on a monthly basis (30 days), payable in advance with automatic renewal. Ars Nova Systems will inform the customer of the monthly rate for the service when the order is placed. Subscriptions with automatic renewal are renewed automatically for periods equal to the initial term. They can be terminated at any time by logging into www.parentsdanslesparages.com and using dedicated feature in the “My Account” on your management console. This option is active before the renewal date. Any cancellation activated before the deadline will be effective on the date shown below. In the case of non-payment, Ars Nova Systems will automatically suspend use of the service by the Customer, unless such a situation is due to billing errors on the part of Ars Nova Systems. The Customer can pay for the service through the payment options listed below.
- ECO package : If the Customer selects this option, he agrees to purchase the service offered by Ars Nova Systems for a period of one year (365 day period) and receive a lower rate than that of the ZEN package over one year. The Customer can pay for the service using the payment options listed below.
2) PaymentUnder download products, prices shown are net and inclusive of all taxes. Ars Nova Systems reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but is committed to applying the current rates posted at the time you place your order. Ars Nova Systems applies French and European Value Added Tax management laws specific to dematerialised products. All invoices must be paid in Euros (€), unless otherwise specified on the order page or invoice. Payment is inclusive of all taxes whatever the country of origin. Payment is made by credit card. We accept the following cards: Carte Bleue, e-Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. E-Card Blue and Maestro can only be used for the ECO package. Other methods of payment may be made available to users by Ars Nova Systems in the Administration Console. These other methods of payment may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the Customer will need to accept before use.
3) PricesArs Nova Systems reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. For the Zen package subscription with automatic renewal, price changes will only be applied from the thirteenth billing month onwards and the subscribed client will be notified at least one month in advance by email. Should the Customer not agree to the price change, the contract will be automatically terminated. Promotional fares may be granted through “coupons” and applied at the time of purchase. For the automatic renewal formula (ZEN package), only the discount code entered last may be taken into account when billing for the number of billing periods defined by the discount code. Consequently, coupons cannot be combined.
Refer-a-friend programThe company Ars Nova Systems, based in 6 rue Rose Dieng Kuntz, Nantes (France) launches a referral program for its users.
1) OperationThe user must log in to his dashboard to begin the program. From the pop-up or via « My Account », he can invite his contacts to try Parentsaround.com by sending a message on email, Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. The referrer gains a free month of parental control if the referred friend subscribes to an ECO or ZEN formula. The referred friend also gains a free use of parental control for one month, which begins after the month of the subscription. The referrer can earn up to 6 months of free parental control by referring up to a maximum of six persons. After his subscription the referred friend can sponsor his own contacts. The two parts will benefit from the rewards mentionned above.
2) ConditionsThis program is only available to Parentsaround.com users who are susbcribing to an ECO or ZEN formula. The user can refer up to a maximum of six persons, so he can earn up to 6 months of free parental control. The referred friend mustn't have subscribed to a paid subscription before. Both for the referrer and the referred friend earn their free month of use when the referred friend susbcribes to a paid formula.
3) Duration of the programThe referral program works permanently, so a subscriber of a ZEN or ECO formula can sponsor a contact whenever he wants.
Applicable law and jurisdictionThese terms and conditions are subject to French law, with the exception of conflict of law rules. Any dispute concerning the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement, even in the event of emergency proceedings, third party appeals or multiple respondents, where an amicable agreement cannot be reached, shall come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nantes Courts, France.
1) SecurityTo avoid any possible misuse of your card, Ars Nova Systems uses SSL secure payment standards. Your credit card details are encrypted and routed directly to our trusted partner, Banque Populaire Atlantique, who has the technical expertise needed to secure banking transactions and payments. PCI-DSS certification 3D-Secure Approval (MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa) Certification American Express Thanks to our partner’s expertise and high security, you can pay by credit card easily and safely.
2) Intellectual PropertyOperating licenses of software distributed by Ars Nova Systems are provided to customers on a non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable basis in accordance with the Intellectual Property Code. The technology used by Ars Nova Systems is protected both by an European and an American patent (U.S. Patent N° 9 692 761). In any event, the customer agrees to respect the software ownership the author retains over his creation.
3) Claim and After Sales ServicePlease contact us with any complaints or requests for information using the form on www.parentsaround.com or by mail to: ARS NOVA SYSTEMS – Customer Service 6 rue Rose Dieng-Kuntz 44300 Nantes France