EN | IT
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES AND WARNINGS FOR THE "MY E-TRAINING" APP
Please read the following safety warnings and guidelines carefully before using the "My E-Training" app (hereinafter referred to as App).
The aforementioned guidelines and warnings are a general and non-exhaustive list of precautions that must be taken to ensure safe and correct use of the App.
- A medical screening is suggested before using the App to certifying you're in good health.
- Make sure you take all necessary precautions as indicated by your physician and by common sense before using the App.
- Adjust the App-created training program to your current health condition and level of physical performances.
- Please take every possible precaution to avoid visual or auditory distractions from the App that might affect the correct use of the hometrainer.
- Immediately stop using the App and the hometrainer should you feel dizzy or fatigued and consult your physician.
- The user is solely and exclusively responsible for the use of the App.
- Sports-medical results that the user obtains from the App are purely indicative and may be subject to inaccuracies.
- Elite S.r.l cannot be held responsible for any wrong or inaccurate result deriving from sports-medical tests from the App or any other inaccuracy from information or data generated by the App.
- Elite S.r.l cannot be held responsible for temporary or permanent damage to the physical integrity of the user or third parties that are a direct or indirect consequence of the use of the App.
- Elite S.r.l cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the mobile device, the hometrainer or the vehicle that are a direct or indirect consequence of the use of the App.
- Elite S.r.l cannot be held responsible for any malfunction in the use of the App that is caused by an improper use of the App by the user, for mobile device malfunctions or for any other cause.