In this tutorial we create a report based on a car dealership with a 3-phase TNCS supply. The installation comprises a workshop, showroom and offices. It has a separate valet bay having a steel structure, a steel water supply, and a steel air-line fed over-head from the workshop; the TNCS earthing system has been exported to this building. There is also a separate steel structure building used for tyre fitting. The earthing system for this building has been changed to a TT supply.
- To create certificates, you need to change to Contractor or Engineer mode.
- To generate full reports and finalise certificates you need to register online.
- Create a New Certificate
- Fill In the Certificate Sections
- Add Boards
- Create a 3-Phase Board
- Add Split Circuits
- Reset a Circuit
- Add a Split RCD Fuse Board
- Record an R1 + R2 and R2 Test
- Record a TT Earthing System
- Review Observations
- Fill in the Summary of Inspections
- Attach Files
- Export To Windows Desktop
- Print a Final Report